SAVE THE DATE 7th - 10th NOV 2022
- This event has passed.
The Power of the Creative Economy
10, November 2022 @ 2:55 pm - 3:55 pm UTC
Art has been key to the evolution of human beings and has shaped culture since time immemorial. Paradoxically, in this era of hyper-connectivity, millions of people don’t have access to the means, information, or opportunity to cultivate an inner world, expand their critical thinking, and feed their curiosity through leisure time. It’s hard to imagine ever reaching true equality if art and culture aren’t accessible to everyone. The creative economy has the potential to be transformative for the impact sector.
This session will bring together representatives from the creative sector to share their perspectives, challenges, and lessons learned that have allowed them to create and evolve as artists while also creating businesses that have additional impacts on society. This space seeks to offer a glimpse of the transformative power of creative industries..
- Laura Tesoriero -Senior Vice Presidente Latam, The Orchard
- Florencia Giulio – Fundadora de fondo de impacto para el arte y la cultura desde PULSO (Sector privado).
- Rodolfo Castillo, productor musical, Guatemala
- Becky Villaescusa, Vice President, Strategic Planning & Corporate Development -Latin Grammy Cultural Foundation (TBC)
- Ana Gabriela Chinchilla, socia y directora de Alianzas Estratégicas de Alterna
Main Stage, Centro de Convenciones (Planta Alta), Google Maps